The selected candidates will be assisting with the following duties:
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks;
- Social media content generation (text, photos, videos and audio) for use across a range of integrated online platforms;
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more;
- Pitch ideas for user engagement opportunities on WFP.org and assist in community moderation on site and third party social media platforms (i.e. Twitter Chats, G-hangouts, Reddit AMAs);
- Website and social media optimization;
- Keyword analysis
- Currently enrolled or have recently graduated from a University degree in Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, and Journalism;
- Have completed at least two years of undergraduate study;
- Have attended courses in the last 12 months;
- Proficiency in Ms Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) ;
- Experience on the Web and a solid understanding of social media landscape;
- Spoken and written English essential. Second UN language would be an asset.
Terms and Conditions
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the amount of US$700 per month (depending on the duty station);
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, travel to and from WFP internship location, necessary visas and costs related.
Per avere maggiori informazioni sulla posizione di lavoro o per candidarsi (entro il 22 gennaio) guarda qui.