World Food Programme cerca Content Writer. Qualifications & Experience Required Education:
A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Communications, International Relations, Public Relations, Marketing or other related fields. Cross-functional or other hybrid degrees (e.g. a humanities/tech split) are very welcome. Experience:
- Minimum three years of postgraduate professional experience in Content Writing;
- Experience working with complicated concepts, especially in large organizations, and making them more accessible to general audiences.Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of content management systems eg LifeRay, and Drupal 8;
- Must have ability to create content, write and accurately edit copy to deliver strategic communications objectives.Competencies:
- Excellent communications skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to multi-task and function effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to produce materials at speed targeted to meet the needs of different internal audiences.
Language: Fluency in oral and written English with an intermediate knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) or Portuguese (one of WFP’s working languages) is desirable. Per avere maggiori informazioni sulla posizione di lavoro o per candidarti (entro il 1 febbraio 2016) clicca qui.