The selected candidate will be assisting the WFP HR team and the Individual Performance Strengthening Branch with the following key duties:
- Assist with a broad range of processes related to performance management and talent management which are designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of WFP’s workforce;
- Be part of the HR team that works closely with Country Offices to support the effective implementation of relevant initiatives in the field, where WFP’s support is most needed;
- Contribute to the design and support the rollout of progressive online tools and other creative solutions to support the work of HR, the Branch, and WFP employees worldwide;
- Provide support to other key HR initiatives coordinated by the Branch such as the Engagement support, Global Staff Survey, Diversity & Inclusion, and long service awards;
- Support the development of effective and innovative communication plans with a view to ensure a high level of engagement for all HR and Performance Strengthening initiatives;
- Stay relevant and up-to-date with market practices and external networks to build recognized capability and credibility. Use this knowledge to identify areas for improvement, share insights with global teams, and build capability in this area
- Perform other duties as required.