STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Advanced university degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience or trainings/courses.
Three or more years of postgraduate professional experience in Human Resources with an interest in international humanitarian development.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Broad or specialised knowledge of HR best practices, techniques and processes with some understanding of the basic theoretical background.
- Ability to supervise and support more junior and/or less experienced members of the team.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and recommend a course of action.
- Good communication skills required to give and receive information and work with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and provide client oriented service. Ability to identify client’s needs and match them to appropriate solutions.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly assimilate, UN/WFP specific processes and systems.
Per avere maggiori informazioni sulla posizione di lavoro o per candidarsi (entro il 9 dicembre) guarda qui.