DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE
- 8 years of relevant professional experience managing and leading HR projects
- Proven excellence with project management, especially across different functional teams and related to highly confidential and sensitive topics
- Vast experience in managing complex projects at global level
- Expertise in designing and implementing communication and engagement campaigns to support the rollout of new services or change management initiatives
- Demonstrated competencies in the area of project management, consulting, change management, communications and business process consultation
- Substantial experience in Field operations, Humanitarian response desired
- Excellent written, communication, and problem solving skills
- Having worked in Human Resources is a plus
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Master’s Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, Business or Public Administration, Social Sciences or related field or University Degree with additional years of relevant professional experience.
Language: Fluency (level C) in English language. Intermediate knowledge (level B) of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or WFP’s working language, Portuguese.
Per avere maggiori informazioni sulla posizione di lavoro o per candidarsi (entro il 25 gennaio) guarda qui.