We are seeking to fill a consultancy position of Senior SAPUI5 Web Developer based at our Headquarters in Rome, Italy for an initial period of 6 months. Qualifications & Experience Required Education:
• University degree and/or advanced courses/training with emphasis in one or more of the following disciplines Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other relevant fields. Experience:
- At least 3 years progressively responsible professional experience as software developer or solution architect within an organization and proven track record in development and implementation of SAP applications;
- At least 3 years of experience with ABAP development, transport requests mechanisms and SAP software versioning.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile apps creation and packaging;
- Knowledge of Git for code versioning;
- Some experience with Cordova plugins for extending SAPUI5 apps.Competencies:
- Organisational and time management skills;
- Teamwork, communication skills, and professionalism.Language:
- Fluency in oral and written English;
- An intermediate knowledge of another official UN language (Chinese, French,Russian, Arabic, and Spanish) or Portuguese (one of WFP’s working languages) is desirable.