Position: Supply officer
Job family: Logistics and Supply
Closing application: 13/02/2017
Start of the contract: 06/03/2017
Duration of the contract: 6 months
Type of contract: Fixed term work contract (CCNL ANPAS)
Referent: Deputy Logistics / Supply Coordinator
All interested candidates can submit their application, including curriculum vitae, motivation letter, as well as authorization to process personal data (d.lgs 196/2003) to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 13th February 2017. In the email title, must be clearly specified the position of interest. According to urgent need to fill the position, doctors without borders – mission Italia therefore reserves the capacity to close the position earlier.
Planning, coordinating, supervising and monitoring on a day-to-day basis the implementation of the supply activities in the project as specified by the line manager, ensuring compliance to MSF standards, protocols and procedures. Including the following tasks:
- Order management: Responsible for the supply administration, the correct filing and archiving of supply database and the efficient processing and follow up of orders and requests
- Procurement: Responsible for purchase management, in particular the follow up of purchases, preparation, together with the Logistics Manager, market assessments, contracts and supplier evaluations and communication with local suppliers for the status of purchase orders, claims and complaints
- Transport and Customs: Ensuring the clearing and the transport of medical and non-medical goods of the project and provide info on timelines regarding administrative procedures concerning, import, customs clearance, etc.
- Communicating with customers, keeping them up to date concerning their orders status (BO confirmation) and prioritizing procurement and transport according to their needs
- Ensure proper Order Processing and Warehousing in the project.
- Ensure an efficient and effective coordination with the shipping agent and compliance with all administrative requirements and procedures for all goods importation and transit in and out the bounded area
- Ensure efficient and effective local purchase management in the project (off shore and on shore) and compliance with MSF local procurement policies.
- Ensure efficient physical (warehousing) and administrative (management of movements) stock management.
- Ensure efficient communication with the logistic department off shore and on shore.
- Ensure the availability of relevant management data to the owners of the stock, project and capital coordination (expired drugs, risk of shortages, stock reports, lead time, pipeline…).
- Ensure efficient freight management in the project.
- Ensure efficient supply administration, and implementation of standard supply tools such as LogistiX 7.
- Make the project team aware of any supply issue that can have an impact on project planning
Essential degree and specialization in Logistics/Supply Chain is an asset.
- Essential previous experience with MSF.
- Essential previous experience of at least two years required in the field of humanitarian aid with MSF or other NGOs.
- MSF Supply experience (knowledge of MSF Supply tools, as LogisticX 7) is an asset
- Experience in supply chain, customs and importation procedures.
Italian and English.
Computer literacy, LogistiX 7.
- Good in Planning and organization
- Very Good stress management
- Ability to work in a group
- Ability to work in a multicultural context