Defence for Children Italy is recruiting a Finance & Administration Officer. He/she will be responsible for the administration and financial management of the EU funded projects. He/she will ensure the correct and effective management of financial resources, in accordance with the organization procedures and European guidelines.
STARTING DATE October 2014
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
He/she will be responsible of:
• Prepare the reporting of EU projects according the EU guidelines and templates
• Verify the accounting and administrative management of the project
• Collaborate with the project coordinator to monitor and advancement of the expenses and cash flow
• Keep relations with the project’s partners concerning the administrative and financial issues
• Ensure the correct execution and file of the administrative documentation of the project
• Ensure the proper execution of goods, work and services procurement processes and conformity to internal procedures
• Support in the elaboration of new projects
• At least 2 year experience in an NGO.
• Educational background in finance and administration.
• Good knowledge of the administrative procedure of the EU Commission
• Knowledge of spoken and written English is necessary
• Good knowledge of Italian language
• Good use of computer and main software for administration system
• Capable of working in autonomy with high problem solving and organizational skills
Part-time temporary contract 18 months
HOW TO APPLY:
All applicants should send a cover letter and an updated CV in English. Your CV should also include contact details of two professional referees.
Please, send your application in English to: email@example.com specifying in the subject “Finance & Administration – EU projects”
Deadline for the submission of the Application: 20th of September, 2014.