CBM is an international Christian development organization, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world.
CBM Italy is looking for a person who will support international relations management among CBM Italy, CBM Headquarters in Germany and field offices around the world in order to guarantee administrative and financial monitoring of CBM Italy projects portfolio.
Deadline: January 15th, 2017
Contract type: full time
Contract duration: one year (with possibility of extension)
Starting date: February 1st, 2017
Finance & Administration:
- Manage the annual planning and budgeting of CBM projects (Budget Allocation Process);
- Implement CBM international financial procedures (request of funds, variations, procurement, etc);
- Support the organization of field missions (Terms of Reference, Visa procedures, Safe & Security).
- Maintain daily relationship and communication with other CBM International Member Associations, CBM Country Offices and local partners;
- Participate to CBM international meetings (webinar, skype, etc.).
- Provide information for communication materials (newsletters, website, social network, blog) in collaboration with CBM Italy Communication/ Marketing & Fund Raising departments.
- University master’s degree in business & management, economics or related field.
- At least 2 years’ professional experience within international NGOs or in the field of international cooperation.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office package – particularly advanced Excel skills). Knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV and MS SharePoint.
- Proficient knowledge of English (spoken and written). Knowledge of French or Spanish would be an asset.
The future job holder adheres to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Child Safeguarding Policy.
CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position.
Candidates with the required profile and proven experience, who meet these qualifications, are invited to submit in English via e-mail, a meaningful cover letter and CV (max. 3 pages), to: firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15th, 2017. Specific in the object: International Programmes Officer.
CBM reserves the right to contact only the candidates that will suit the requirements.